Welcome to my new Blog


I hope you all enjoy it but please be patient while I get into the swing of things. So let me start off by outlining how I see this Blog developing. In over ten year of working and travelling around the world I have had some great experiences. However I had no one to guide me on my path and I made a lot of mistakes along the way and I hope to pass on some advice to people wanting to succeed in the industry.


Saturday 13 February 2010

Blue Water- a film about crossing ocean

This documentary style film by Richard Gooderick looks at what it is like to cross oceans and interviews normal people about their adventure. Crossing the Atlantic these days may not be the ultimate adventure.For those of us that have had the experience it satisfies a desire we have carried for many years. It is a great character builder and forces you to be totally self sufficient, which is increasingly rare in our modern urban environment.
For more information about the making of this video check out the website. If you enjoyed it please change someone's life by donating to the Ellen MacArthur Trust. I will post part two tomorrow.


Blue Water (part one) from Richard Gooderick on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment