Welcome to my new Blog


I hope you all enjoy it but please be patient while I get into the swing of things. So let me start off by outlining how I see this Blog developing. In over ten year of working and travelling around the world I have had some great experiences. However I had no one to guide me on my path and I made a lot of mistakes along the way and I hope to pass on some advice to people wanting to succeed in the industry.


Sunday 14 February 2010

Blue Water- a film about crossing ocean part II

If you would like to watch part two of Blue Water please click the link as we do not have permission to embed this section. For more information about the making of this video check out the website. If you enjoyed it please change someone's life by donating to the Ellen MacArthur Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment