Welcome to my new Blog


I hope you all enjoy it but please be patient while I get into the swing of things. So let me start off by outlining how I see this Blog developing. In over ten year of working and travelling around the world I have had some great experiences. However I had no one to guide me on my path and I made a lot of mistakes along the way and I hope to pass on some advice to people wanting to succeed in the industry.


Tuesday 26 January 2010

Apologies from the Aurthor

Initial response to my Blog has been great and I thank you all for your positive comments. I have not posted for a couple of weeks as I have been ill and in hospital. I am on the mend and service will be resumed. This week I intend to broaden the scope by looking and analysing some of the latest news in boating. I am also trying to integrate the site with Facebook, Twitter, Digg and YouTube but as this is a "learning experience" for me please be tolerant of any errors.
Thanks once again for your support and if you would like to contribute or comment please feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment