Welcome to my new Blog


I hope you all enjoy it but please be patient while I get into the swing of things. So let me start off by outlining how I see this Blog developing. In over ten year of working and travelling around the world I have had some great experiences. However I had no one to guide me on my path and I made a lot of mistakes along the way and I hope to pass on some advice to people wanting to succeed in the industry.


Thursday 28 January 2010

Say Cheese with the Olympus Mju 8000 go anywere digital camera



    shockproof  2m
    waterproof 10m
    crushproof 100kg 
    freeze proof -10°C


     


    Olympus continue to lead the way with go anywhere do anything cameras with the range leading Mju 8000. Capture those moments on the water or during any outdoor activity with this 12 mega pixel Camera. This camera really allows you to capture those moments when normally you would be worried in damaging a conventional camera. One word of warning from friends of mine, these cameras although waterproof do not float, so if you drop it over the side it will sink. This can be solved either by buying an extensive floating strap from Olympus or as we need attach a floating bath toy or a large piece of cork with a lanyard.
    For a full independent review of this camera check out CNET UK.

    If you fancy getting this camera then check out our online store at the bottom of the page. We are an  official Amazon affiliate. By purchasing through this site you are supporting it's development. All ordering is done though Amazon so you are guaranteed their great prices and top line security for your peace of mind.  


    No comments:

    Post a Comment