Welcome to my new Blog


I hope you all enjoy it but please be patient while I get into the swing of things. So let me start off by outlining how I see this Blog developing. In over ten year of working and travelling around the world I have had some great experiences. However I had no one to guide me on my path and I made a lot of mistakes along the way and I hope to pass on some advice to people wanting to succeed in the industry.


Friday 29 January 2010

International Boat Shows- Upcoming






It's not all about super yachts and for anyone who has not experienced sailing a dinghy you are really missing out. Nearly all the world's top yachtsmen started out in dinghy's and it remains not only the most cost effect but competitive way to get into sailing. Why not pop along to RYA Volvo Dinghy Show at Alexandra Palace , London between the the 6-7 March and see the latest beautifully crafted boats, chat to the experts or pick up some new gear for the upcoming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment