Welcome to my new Blog


I hope you all enjoy it but please be patient while I get into the swing of things. So let me start off by outlining how I see this Blog developing. In over ten year of working and travelling around the world I have had some great experiences. However I had no one to guide me on my path and I made a lot of mistakes along the way and I hope to pass on some advice to people wanting to succeed in the industry.


Saturday 30 January 2010

Dubai and Abu Dhabi Boat Show 2010






The 18th Dubai International Boat Show will be held between the 9th-13th March 2010. At the moment it is the largest show in the region attracting buyers from all over the UAE, India and Russia. The show is based in Mina Seyahi Marina with many of the boat being on the water.

 

The Abu Dhabi Yacht Show takes places between 25th-27th February 2010. The show is for vessels over 30 metres i.e. Super yachts and is quickly become the event of the year for buyers, dealers and crew. The show is by invitation only.

2 comments:

  1. This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Yacht charter dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Job! Thanks for creating a sensible topic that suits the taste of your readers. Keep up the good Work.

    property shop investment

    ReplyDelete