Welcome to my new Blog


I hope you all enjoy it but please be patient while I get into the swing of things. So let me start off by outlining how I see this Blog developing. In over ten year of working and travelling around the world I have had some great experiences. However I had no one to guide me on my path and I made a lot of mistakes along the way and I hope to pass on some advice to people wanting to succeed in the industry.


Saturday 6 February 2010

Ben Tye, thanks Canada for honouring Drew Dazzo who saved his life three years ago













On May 7, 2007, during Sub-Tropical Storm Andrea, Aviation Survival Technician 1st Class Drew Dazzo and his fellow Air Station Elizabeth City flight crewmembers, CDR Nevada Smith, LT Aaron Nelson, and AMT1 Scott Higgins, rescued three sailors about 150 miles off the coast of North Carolina.
During the night, the sailing vessel Sean Seamour II capsized several times in the storm. The three men onboard – Canadian citizen Rudy Snel, American citizen Jean Pierre de Lutz, and British citizen Ben Tye – were left to battle the turbulent waves and high winds in a life raft until rescuers arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment