Welcome to my new Blog


I hope you all enjoy it but please be patient while I get into the swing of things. So let me start off by outlining how I see this Blog developing. In over ten year of working and travelling around the world I have had some great experiences. However I had no one to guide me on my path and I made a lot of mistakes along the way and I hope to pass on some advice to people wanting to succeed in the industry.


Wednesday 10 February 2010

Boat drops anchor and destroys smaller boat

A couple of days ago I promised to add some funny YouTube videos but I never got round to it. I found this one which looks like it has not had many hits so should be new to most people. I have a lot of work on at the moment so sorry about not writing any articles on industry tips, will come sooon. Check out the site tonight when I will discuss the days action in the America's Cup. Thanks Ben Tye.

No comments:

Post a Comment