Welcome to my new Blog


I hope you all enjoy it but please be patient while I get into the swing of things. So let me start off by outlining how I see this Blog developing. In over ten year of working and travelling around the world I have had some great experiences. However I had no one to guide me on my path and I made a lot of mistakes along the way and I hope to pass on some advice to people wanting to succeed in the industry.


Thursday 11 February 2010

Free Interactive Desktop Training













The Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) is a charity that saves lives at sea around the coasts of the British Isles. they rely on more than 40,000 volunteers - on lifeboats, at stations, on beaches, and in fundraising. The service is the envy of the world.
The key to preventing accidents is training and with this in mind the RNLI have produced this excellent free desktop application called "Sea Safety the Complete Guide". Once installed onto your desktop the application will update with all the latest safety advice and information via the internet. It's a great resource for anyone undertaking training courses and a great revision tool. The interactive tests on navigation and collision regulations are really useful. To download click here. Check out the video below which explains the great work the charity undertakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment