Welcome to my new Blog


I hope you all enjoy it but please be patient while I get into the swing of things. So let me start off by outlining how I see this Blog developing. In over ten year of working and travelling around the world I have had some great experiences. However I had no one to guide me on my path and I made a lot of mistakes along the way and I hope to pass on some advice to people wanting to succeed in the industry.


Friday 12 February 2010

Racing Rules Quiz












Canny viewers may have noticed that "Travelling Sails Man Store" has gone from the bottom of the Blog. Please do not be sad, it was a bit rubbish so I am having a rethink. In the meantime those of you who fancy yourself as budding Americas Cup Sailors can test out your skills with the UK-Halsey,s Interactive Rules Quiz. To see the answers you need to register but it's all free. Check out the bottom of this page.
Today saw the first day of racing in the Americas Cup, I have not seen the footage as I have been away, sounds like an interesting start. BMW Oracle played a trump card, the view was they would be slower in light winds but in the end they had the most boat speed. Follow the link for a full round-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment